Festival season has officially begun! Win up to $2,500 in prizes towards your dream festival! We’re ready to dance, groove, and go crazy to the beat of the drums! We’re giving away a chance to go see your favorite performers LIVE! 🎡✨
1. FOLLOW our Instagram profile @BlastZ.
2. COMMENT on the giveaway post with your dream music festival! 🎶
3. LIKE the giveaway post to accept our Terms & Conditions (listed below).
We’ll be randomly selecting a winner MAY 14TH!
Giveaway ends 11:59 EST on May 13th, 2019. No purchase necessary. US only, 13+.
GoGo squeeZ® BlastZ – Festival Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are at least 13 years of age at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, and immediate family members (parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live) and household members (those who share the same residence, whether related or not) of employees, of Materne North America Corporation (“Sponsor”), Social Chain USA Inc (“Administrator”), any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling or administering the Sweepstakes or supplying the prizes and/or each of their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, are not eligible to enter or win.
2. Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 3:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 5/04/2019 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on 5/13/2019 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer, tablet or smartphone device is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. You must enter the Sweepstakes through the GoGo squeeZ BlastZ Instagram post at https://www.instagram.com/p/BxDS3uOF6_f/ (“Instagram Post”) during the Promotion Period where you will be instructed to complete an entry for the Sweepstakes by liking the post and leaving a comment (“Registration”). Once you enter by Registration, you will receive one (1) entry into the Drawing (as defined below) (an “Entry”). Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on 5/13/2019, in order to be eligible for the Drawing. Carefully read the Official Rules in the Instagram Post and via the link in bio; then ‘like’ the post signifying that you have read, fully understand and agree to these Official Rules. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE POST YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR WIN A PRIZE. Limit one (1) Entry per person regardless of the number of email addresses or accounts a person may have on Instagram. Subsequent corresponding entries submitted through Registration by the same person/email account will be void. You may only use one (1) email address to enter. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, garbled, undelivered, late or inaccurate are void. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If a dispute results as to the identity of an eligible participant, it will be determined that the online entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account from which the Entry is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to an Instagram account and associated e-mail, as applicable. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram.
3. Drawing/Winner Notification: On 5/14/2019, one (1) potential winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor or Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters related to the Sweepstakes (the “Drawing”). The Sponsor and/or Administrator will determine, in its/their sole discretion which entries are deemed eligible and their decisions and the result of the Drawing will be final in all respects. Allow 24 hours for winner to claim prize; if potential winner has not contacted the Sponsor or Administrator, then there will be a redraw on 5/15/19.
4. Winner Notification: The one (1) potential winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram and/or by replying to the original Entry via comment, on 5/14/2019. Potential winner will be required to sign and return within seven (7) days an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form where allowed by law. Non-compliance by the potential winner within this time frame or with the Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the eligible participant being disqualified, and the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner (time permitting).
Sponsor is not responsible for unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
5. Prize: One (1) grand prize winner will receive a festival package for winner at the festival of their choice, with festival approved by Sponsor or Administrator. The grand prize festival package can consist of the following, up to $2,500.00 in total value:
Parent will need to provide express prior consent in case it is a minor who wins the prize.
Total Value: $2,500.00. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
If winner lives within 250 miles of the chosen festival (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), winner will receive, in lieu of air transportation component of prize, round-trip ground transportation between winner’s residence and hotel and winner will receive no compensation for such substitution. Winner will not receive frequent flyer miles, award points or other prerequisites in conjunction with Prize travel. Actual value may vary depending on city of departure and destination. If the actual value of the Prize is less than the stated Total Value, the difference will not be awarded. If winner is unavailable to travel during any of the listed timeframes for any reason, Prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind, and an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting) in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Items not included as part of the Prize which are the sole responsibility of the winner include but are not limited to, the following: transportation between winner’s home and U.S. gateway airport nearest to winner’s home; airline luggage fees, meals or meal plan expenses; travel insurance; room service; laundry service; spa treatments; alcoholic beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; tips and gratuities and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the Prize.
All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change, availability and Sponsor’s approval. Air transportation tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Certain documentation and requirements may be necessary for travel, such as photo identification. Winner is solely responsible for any documentation and requirements and determining applicable procedures and restrictions. In addition, winner will be required to present a valid credit card at the hotel at the time of check-in. Winner must provide his/her own transportation to and from their departure airport. The festival package and its components may not be sold, traded, transferred, or rescheduled, or refunded. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
Winner must follow all instructions of Sponsor relative to the Prize. Should winner fail to adhere to any such instructions or engage in unruly, obnoxious, illegal, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate behavior (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), Sponsor reserves the right, without further notice or warning, to terminate the Festival Package or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send winner home and/or take other actions as Sponsor deems appropriate in its sole discretion without any liability or other obligation to winner or guest(s).
Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. All portions of Prize are subject to availability and change and are at Released Parties’ sole discretion.
6. Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; and (ii) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and Instagram and each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, each of the foregoing entities’ respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, and any persons involved in the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injuries, losses or damage, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, arising in any manner, now or hereafter, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, and/or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of any prize or component thereof (including, without limitation, any travel or activity related thereto). By accepting a prize, each winner grants Sponsor and its designees permission to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, video, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence on a winner’s list and for programming, publicity and promotional purposes, worldwide in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation, in social media messages posted by Sponsor or its designees in connection with the Sweepstakes), in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and its designees are not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Sweepstakes subject to the laws of the United States only. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All submissions become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the prizes by means of a random drawing comprised of all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise award the prize in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
7. Disputes; Arbitration/Choice Of Law: Except where prohibited, and subject to the release and waiver of claims provision herein, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, (excluding any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the prize or the use thereof), or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, and (2) they waive any right to seek or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief, and (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (4) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, exemplary and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York State or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings (excluding all proceedings arising out of or connected with the prize or the use thereof) shall take place in the City of New York, County of New York.
8. Sponsor: Materne North America Corporation, 20 West 22nd Street, Floor 12, New York, NY 10010.
9. Administrator: Social Chain USA Inc, 260 5th Avenue, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
10. Winner’s List: For winner’s names (available after 5/14/2019), send a self-addressed, stamped, business size (#10) envelope by June 6, 2019 to: GoGo squeeZ® BlastZ Festival Sweepstakes Winners’ List Request/GoGo squeeZ BlastZ 20 W 22nd St, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10010